Start Date: At your own pace
Learn how to establish search and provide the best user experience by joining this “Microsoft SharePoint 2016: Search and Content Management” free online course created by the Microsoft. The course is for those who have knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 roles and features.
In this course, you will learn how to create and configure the features that allow for SharePoint to be an effective and resourceful tool an organization. This learning will be comprised of app management, the configuration of productivity services and additional application features. You can join this course at your own pace.
- Duration: 9 weeks
- Commitment: 3 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: IT
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 roles and features
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.
Applicants must have:
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 roles and features
- Foundational knowledge of SQL Server
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
- SharePoint Developer
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($ 99 USD)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects.
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn.
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course.
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to understand:
- Create and Configure Enterprise Search
- Metadata Management
- eDiscovery Planning and Configuration
- Records Management Planning and Configuration
Who Will You Learn With?
- Christina Singletary- Senior Content Developer, specializing in SharePoint product and services
- Ankur Kothari- President of Olive + Goose , a consulting company with a specialty in Office 365 and Compliance technologies
- Joe Turick- Principal Consultant at Olive + Goose with an expertise in creating technical content for Office 365 and Exchange
- Elisabeth Jones- Consultant at Olive + Goose with seven years of experience in informatics and information science instruction
- Importance of Course: By completing this course, you will gain a better understanding of how to use SharePoint Server 2016 to improve your organization’s productivity.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.