Start Date: At your own pace
Explore “Conversation as a Platform” with the free online course entitled“Microsoft Bot Framework and Conversation as a Platform”, offered by Microsoft. The Microsoft Bot Framework is a powerful set of services, tools, and SDKs that provides a rich foundation or “framework” for developers to build and connect intelligent bots.
In this practical course, you’ll explore “Conversation as a Platform” as it pertains to natural language understanding, bots, and Cortana. You ‘ The course begins with an overview of the Microsoft Bot Framework, and then takes a look at the Azure Bot Service, which is designed to provide every resource required for production bots. You may join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Commitment: 3 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: IT
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: Intermediate coding skills in a C based language
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 6781 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
- Module 1: The Microsoft Bot Framework: Introduction to Microsoft Bot Framework concepts and best practices, creating bots, working with messages, and deploying to channels.
- Module 2: Azure Bot Service: Introduction to Azure Bot Service and QnA Maker concepts and best practices, creating knowledge base bots and service integration.
- Module 3: Language Understanding: Introduction to Microsoft Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts and best practices, creating language models, and integrating language understanding into bots.
- Module 4: Cortana Skills: Introduction to Cortana Skills concepts and best practices, deploying and integrating speech synthesis into Cortana Skill bots.
- Module 5: Final Project: Developing a Cortana Skills bot with Node.js using various aspects of the Microsoft Bot Framework, Azure Bot Service, and Language Understanding.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Create “guided” conversation bot experiences
- Integrate to knowledge base into a bot experience
- Create language understanding models
- Integrate language understanding into bot experiences
- Integrate speech synthesis into bot experiences
- Deploy bots to third-party channels
- Develop bots as Cortana Skills
- Build a Cortana Skill bot leveraging leading-edge AI
Who Will You Learn With?
- Lei Ma: Senior Content Developer, Microsoft
- Scott Peterson: Chief Solution Architect @ Global DX | Liquid Daffodil
- Importance of Course: By the end of the course, you will able to create your own Cortana Skills bot that integrates AI.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now