Institution: University of Illinois
Start Date: September 19, 2018
The University of Illinois is delighted to offer its free online course entitled “Marketing in a Digital World”. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 150,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time.
This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by shifting the balance of power from firms to consumers. The course is going to start on September 19, 2018.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 6-8 hours/week
- Subject: Marketing
- Institution: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: September 19, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is a world leader in research, teaching and public engagement, distinguished by the breadth of its programs, broad academic excellence, and internationally renowned faculty and alumni.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($79 USD/mo)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
WEEK 1: Course Overview and Digital Tools for Developing Innovative New Products
In this module, you will become familiar with the course, your instructor, your classmates, and our learning environment.
WEEK 2: Digital Tools for Persuading Customers to Buy Your Products
How are the products promoted in our digital world? In this module, you learn how new digital tools are enabling customers to take a more active role in promotional activities.
WEEK 3: Digital Tools for Effectively Distributing Your Products
How are products being placed and distributed in our digital world? In this module, you learn how new digital tools are dramatically altering the distribution of products and revolutionizing the retail landscape.
WEEK 4: Digital Tools for Setting the Right Prices for Your Products
How are products priced in our digital world? In this module, you will learn how new digital tools are enabling customers to take a more active role in both evaluating and setting the prices they pay for the products they buy.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to understand:
- How new digital tools are enabling customers to take a more active role in developing and branding the products they consume.
- How are products being placed and distributed in our digital world?
Who Will You Learn With?
Aric Rindfleisch: John M. Jones Professor of Marketing Department of Business Administration
- Importance of Course: You will learn how new digital tools are enabling customers to take a more active role in both evaluating and setting the prices they pay for the products they buy.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now