Institution: University of California, Berkeley
Start Date: At your own pace
The University of California, Berkeley has announced free online course named as “Marketing Analytics: Competitive Analysis and Market Segmentation”. The course is aimed at students who have familiarity with marketing and basic operations in Microsoft Excel
In this marketing course, you will learn about competitive analysis and market segmentation, including how to analyze and structure industries and markets to transform your marketing efforts from vague, generic attempts to laser-guided precision. You can join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 5-7 hours per week
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: University of California, Berkeley
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Starts at your own pace
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The University of California, Berkeley serve society as a center of higher learning, providing long-term societal benefits through transmitting advanced knowledge, discovering new knowledge, and functioning as an active working repository of organized knowledge.
Familiarity with marketing and basic operations in Microsoft Excel preferred, but not required.
Where Could This Lead You
There are lots of interesting career options you can consider after completing the course:
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Assistant Manager – Marketing
- Market Research Analyst
- Social Media Marketing (SMO) Analyst
Get Extra Benefits
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain (₹ 16181 INR)
- Official and Verified: Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Easily Shareable: Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven Motivator: Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself here.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Competitive analysis
- Market segmentation
- How to analyze and structure markets
- Application of advanced programming languages toward segmentation
Who Will You Learn With
Stephan Sorger, MBA, MS, PE: Honored Instructor at UC Berkeley Extension
- Importance of Course: After completing this course you will understand how to predict what your competitors will do next, plus how to segment markets for greater customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now