Institution: University of Michigan
Start Date: At your own pace
Learn management skills to support workplace diversity and inclusion in a public library setting through this free online course entitled as “Managing a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace for Public Libraries”, offered by the University of Michigan.
In this course, You will learn how to practice such recruitment, selection, promotion, salary, training, and development impact to an organization’s ability to attract, retain, and manage a diverse workforce. You can join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 2 to 3 hours per week
- Subject: Business Administration
- Institution: University of Michigan
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The University of Michigan was founded in 1817 as one of the first public universities in the nation. The mission of the University of Michigan is to serve the people of Michigan and the world through preeminence in creating, communicating, preserving and applying knowledge, art.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
- Team leader
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 3308 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Definition and types of diversity.
- Multifaceted Aspects of diversity.
- Management solutions for an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Organizational changes to support diversity.
Who Will You Learn With?
Lionel P. Robert: Associate Professor of Information, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, School of Information
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will recognize what organizational changes can be made to help organizations maximize the potential of all workers.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now