Institution: Georgia Institute of Technology
Start Date: June 18, 2018
Applicants are invited to join a new free online course “Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis”, developed by Georgia Institute of Technology. A DC source is one that is constant
This course explains how to analyze circuits that have direct current (DC) current or voltage sources. Applicants can join this course by June 18, 2018.
- Duration: 7 weeks
- Subject: Electrical Engineering
- Institution: Georgia Institute of Technology
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: June 18, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation’s top research universities, distinguished by its commitment to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹1,937)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
Module 1: Introduction
This module reviews background material from physics on the basic properties of electricity and electrical circuits.
The module describes some basic principles used in circuit analysis.
This module demonstrates physical resistive circuits and introduces several systematic
This module introduces additional methods for analyzing circuit problems and how resistors are used in sensors.
This module introduces capacitors and inductors, which are called “reactive” circuit elements.
This module introduces the transient response behavior of RC and RL circuits after a switch in a circuit is changed.
This module demonstrates useful applications of capacitors and inductors in real engineering systems and introduces the behavior of second-order reactive circuits.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- How to analyze circuits
- How resistors are used in sensors.
Who Will You Learn With?
- Bonnie H. Ferri: Professor, Electrical, and Computer Engineering
- Joyelle Harris: Director of the Engineering for Social Innovation Center
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will understand some practical applications in sensors are demonstrated.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now