Institution: Harvard University
Start Date: At your own pace
Explore and understand your own theories of learning and leadership through this free online course entitled as “Leaders of Learning”, offered by the Harvard University. The course explores learning, leadership, organizational structure, and physical design.
In Leaders of Learning, you will identify and develop your personal theory of learning, and explore how it fits into the shifting landscape of learning. This isn’t just about schools, it’s about the broader and bigger world of learning. You may join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Commitment: 2 to 4 hours per week
- Subject: Communication
- Institution: Harvard University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 6731 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- How to define your personal theory of learning
- What leadership looks like in different learning environments
- How an organization’s structure reflects its theories of learning
- How physical and digital design shape learning
- How neuroscience will affect the future of learning
Who Will You Learn With?
Richard Elmore: The Gregory R. Anrig Research Professor of Educational Leadership, Harvard University
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will able to gain the tools to imagine and build the future of learning.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now