Institution: Polytechnic University of Valencia
Start Date: At your own pace
Working with Information Technology (IT) without the necessary background? Then join this free online course named “IT Fundamentals for Business Professionals: Enterprise Systems”. The course is offered by the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of information systems and their application. The syllabus of the series is based on the CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications exam. You may join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 3 to 6 hours per week
- Subject: IT
- Institution: Polytechnic University of Valencia
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: Basic understanding of internet and computers.
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) is a public educational institution that offers modern and flexible degrees, designed to meet the demands of society, and official graduate programs subject to the most demanding systems of quality control education.
Applicants should have:
- Basic understanding of internet and computers.
- Knowledge of arithmetic and mathematics of a traditional first-year high school algebra course is assumed.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 5137 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Fundamentals of office packages (word processor, spreadsheet, presentations, and database manager).
- The basic technical aspects of e-mail and conference systems.
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Operation of web browsers and Internet technologies.
- Basic description of various business applications (Business Intelligence, ERP, CRM, GIS, SCM, DMS, EDI ….)
Who Will You Learn With?
- Jaime Busquets: Head of the Information Systems and Communication Service, Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Ignacio Despujol: Professor, Airport Engineering, Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Vicent Botti Navarro: Full Professor of Computer Sciences, Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Miguel Rebollo: Head of University, Department of Computer Systems and Computing, Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Tanja Vos: Associate Professor, Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will understand the fundamentals of Information Systems.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now