Institution: Tenaris University
Start Date: Self-Paced
The Tenaris University is happy to announce the availability of a free online course entitled as “Introduction to Steel”. It is delivered in a lively manner using everyday examples, demonstrations, and film footage of steel making.
This course is an introduction to steel, exploring its history and cultural context, where it comes from, how it works, why we use so much of it, and how we might use it in the future. This course is self-paced.
- Commitment: 1-2 hours per week
- Subject: Engineering
- Institution: Tenaris University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Self-Paced
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹3320 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- The basics of steel smelting;
- The properties of steel and their origins;
- It’s relationship with society;
- The sustainability of a world underpinned by steel.
Who Will You Learn With?
Mark Miodownik: Professor of Materials & Society and the Director of Institute of Making, University College London
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will able to explore the science, history, the industrial and cultural significance of steel.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now