Start Date: Self-Paced
Take this free online course entitled as “Introduction to NoSQL Data Solutions”to get hands-on with NoSQL options in Azure, offered by Microsoft. You will find out how to create, store, manage, and access data in these different storage options. Get an in-depth look at Azure Table Storage, DocumentDB, MongoDB, and more
In this practical course, you will learn about the “three Vs”—variety (schemas or scenarios that evolve quickly), volume (scale in terms of data storage), and velocity (throughput needs to support a large user base). The course is self-paced.
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Commitment: 2 to 3 hours per week
- Subject: Computer Science
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Self-Paced
- Requirement: Basic understanding of HTTP APIs and Requests
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
Applicants must have:
- Relational Database Fundamentals
- T-SQL Querying
- Basic understanding of HTTP APIs and Requests
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹6754 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- NoSQL fundamentals
- NoSQL options in Microsoft Azure
- Core techniques for using DocumentDB, Azure Table Storage, and MongoDB
- Other techniques for accessing and improving the performance of your NoSQL storage
Who Will You Learn With?
- Pete Harris: Senior: Content Developer, Microsoft’s Learning Experiences
- Sidney Andrews: Microsoft Certified Trainer, Cloud Applications Consultant, NET
- Andrew Liu: Program Manager, Microsoft
- Micheleen Harris: Data Scientist, Microsoft
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will understand the fundamentals of NoSQL and several non-relational data storage options in Microsoft Azure.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now