Institution: University of British Columbia
Start Date: At your own pace
Build your career in the field of marketing with this free online course name as “Introduction to Marketing” developed by the University of British Columbia. This course, regardless of your industry background, will teach you core concepts and tools to help you better understand and excel in marketing.
Key topics include Market Research and its importance to strategy, brand strategy, pricing, integrated marketing communication, social media strategy, and more. You will learn the fundamentals of marketing, including strategies and tools used across industries. You can join this course at your own pace.
- Duration: 6-7 weeks
- Commitment: 3-5 hours per week
- Subject: Business
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The University of British Columbia is a global center for research and teaching, consistently ranked among the 40 best universities in the world. Since 1915, UBC’s West Coast spirit has embraced innovation and challenged the status quo.
This course is for anyone interested in marketing.
Where Could This Lead You
After successfully completing the course you can build your career in the following:
- Business Development Executive / Field Sales Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Associate Market Manager
- Assistant Manager – Marketing & Communications
Get Extra Benefits
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain₹ 9748 INR)
- Official and Verified: Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Easily Shareable: Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven Motivator: Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself here
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Develop a basic customer segmentation system
- Begin to understand the psychology of consumer decision-making
- Develop pricing strategies that maximize profitability
- Define appropriate channel systems that go-to-market efforts
- Understand how marketing metrics can benefit your business
Who Will You Learn With
- Darren Dahl: Senior Associate Dean, Faculty and Research, and the BC Innovation Council Professor at the Sauder School of Business.
- Paul Cubbon: Faculty member of the Marketing and Behavioural Science Division at the Sauder School of Business at UBC.
- Importance of Course: After completing the course you will understand marketing lens to complex business and organization challenges and aid in holistic decision making that aligns with the customer and company goals.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now