Institution: Coventry University
Start Date: Available now
If you’re looking to study the full MSc Emergency Planning Management and Resilience degree then this free online course named as “Introduction to Emergency Planning and Preparedness” is for you. The course is developed by the Coventry University.
This course will introduce you to some of the key concepts of emergency planning. You will explore the emergency planning process and learn how to develop emergency plans and preparedness frameworks.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Commitment: 3 hours per week
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: Coventry University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Available now
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Coventry secured a gold rating in the UK government’s 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and is the country’s top modern university in the Guardian University Guide 2018.
- Anybody with an interest in emergency planning and preparedness.
- If you’re looking to study the full MSc Emergency Planning Management and Resilience degree, or are working in or planning a career in the emergency planning and preparedness world, this course is for you.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($79)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
- You can register yourself here.
- You can use the hashtag #FLemergencyplan to talk about this course on social media.
This course will cover the followings:
- Introduction to emergency planning and preparedness terminology.
- How to identify effective emergency planning and preparedness.
- The relationship between the type of emergency and the plan.
- The emergency planning cycle.
- How to prepare an emergency plan.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe what is meant by emergency planning and preparedness
- Investigate and evaluate emergency plans
- Design and develop emergency preparedness frameworks
- Produce an emergency plan
Who Will You Learn With?
Emma Parkinson: Course Director for the MSc degrees in Emergency Management & Resilience
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will explore the relationship between the type of emergency and the type of response in order to understand how these dependencies shape the emergency plan.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now