Institution: University of British Columbia
Start Date: May 29, 2018
One of the world’s most prestigious university named as “University of British Columbia ” is pleased to announce the free online course named as Introduction to Corporate Finance. The course is designed for the students who have the knowledge of basic mathematics concepts.
This course will provide a general understanding of financial valuation, quantitative analysis of individual and corporate financing, and savings/investment decisions. You will explore the time value of money and learn how investors value streams of cash flows that arrive at different times.The course will begin on May 29, 2018.
- Duration: 6-7weeks
- Commitment: 3-5 hours per week
- Subject: Economics & Finance
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Starts on May 29, 2018
- Requirement: Basic mathematics concepts
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who developed the Course:
The University of British Columbia is a global center for research and teaching, consistently ranked among the 40 best universities in the world.
Students must be familiar with basic mathematics concepts
Where Could This Lead You
If you’re wondering what your future could look like in this area, here are some potential careers you could head :
- Corporate Finance – Fixed Assets – Team Member
- Finance Specialist
Get Extra Benefits
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain (₹ 9748 INR)
- Official and Verified: Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Easily Shareable: Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven Motivator: Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
How to Join This Course
To join for the course, you may enroll here.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to know:
- How to evaluate the financial benefits associated with investment decisions
- How investors value streams of cash flows that arrive at different times
- What an asset is ‘worth’ and what tools do you need to make the best investment decision about it
- How do you compare capital investment projects?
Who Will You Learn With?
Darren DeGraaf: Adjunct Professor, Finance Group UBC Sauder School of Business
- Importance of course: At the end of the course you will understand how to make an asset is worth, and how can a variety of tools help investors and managers make investment decisions.
- Importance of Certificate: You can get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain. You can prove your success when applying for jobs or courses and display on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now