Start Date: At your own pace
Learn the basics of the C # programming language with this free online course entitled “Introduction to C #”, offered by Microsoft. This course aims to teach you about the core aspects of the C # language.
In this course, you will be introduced to the C # language and the world of .NET programming. This course is the first part of a three-part series designed to teach core C # language fundamentals. You may join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Commitment: 3 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: IT
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 7123 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- C # Syntax
- C # Language Fundamentals
- Iteration in C #
- Making decisions in C # code
Who Will You Learn With?
Gerry O’Brien: Senior Content Development Manager, Microsoft
- Importance of Course: C # is prevalent on the Microsoft platform but is also used to develop software that runs on Linux, Android, and iOS devices as well.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now