Institution: School yourself
Start Date: At your own pace
Applicants are invited to join this free online course entitled “Introduction to Algebra”, offered by School yourself. Algebra is an essential tool for all high school and college-level math, science, and engineering.
In this course, you’ll be able to choose your own path within each lesson, and you can jump between lessons to quickly review earlier material. AlgebraX covers a standard curriculum in high school Algebra I, and CCSS (common core) alignment is indicated where applicable. You may join the course at your own pace.
- Commitment: 4-6 hours per unit
- Subject: Mathematics
- Institution: School yourself
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
School yourself is reinventing online education in the style of 1-on-1 learning. Their team has authored hundreds of interactive, personalized math lessons, and they use a custom analytics platform to continuously improve their content. The result is a collaboration between teacher and student that provides an unprecedented learning experience
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 3434 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- How to add, subtract, multiply, and divide positive and negative integers, decimals, and fractions
- How to evaluate powers and roots, and simplify expressions with exponents
- How to solve single-variable and multi-variable equations and inequalities
- How to graph lines and inequalities, using both slope-intercept and point-slope form
- How to graph quadratics, and solve for their roots using the quadratic formula
Who Will You Learn With?
- Zach Wissner-Gross: CEO of School Yourself
- John Lee: CTO of School Yourself
- Vivek Venkatachalam: Postdoctoral fellow at Harvard
- Kenny Peng: Software engineer
- Stephen Face: Graduate of MIT Physics
- Michael Fountaine: Undergraduate at Harvard
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will be able to solve equations, draw graphs, and play with quadratics.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now