Institution: Yonsei University
Start Date: September 7, 2018
The Yonsei University is looking for excellent applicants for its “Intro to International Marketing”. As an introductory course, the concepts short and simple in order to ease learners into the wonderful world of international marketing.
This course brings together two key subjects, International Marketing, and Cross-Industry Innovation. It will provide the basic foundations of international marketing and then explain how companies can grow by going abroad or sourcing ideas/expanding into other countries or industries.
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Commitment: 1-2 hours/week
- Subject: Marketing
- Institution: Yonsei University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: September 7, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Yonsei University was established in 1885 and is the oldest private university in Korea. Yonsei’s main campus is situated minutes away from the economic, political, and cultural centers of Seoul’s metropolitan downtown.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹3,357/mo)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
WEEK 1: What is Marketing?
What is “Marketing”? In this first lesson, you will learn the concept of Marketing and of the components involved in its effective execution.
WEEK 2: What is Marketing Strategy?
After completing Video 2.1 successfully, you will be able to explain marketing strategy basics and avoid marketing myopia.
WEEK 3: What is Branding?
This lesson will introduce learners to the important concept of brand management at its various levels.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- an understanding of the core meaning of marketing and international marketing.
- learn that international marketing is about striking the right balance between maximizing the similarities across cultures (Etic approach) and customizing marketing (Emic approach) to important local differences.
- learn about how to source or expand into other industries at home or abroad via cross-industry
- obtain a solid foundation for subsequent courses such as course 2 (International Marketing Entry and Execution) and the industry-specific courses in the specialization.
Who Will You Learn With?
Dae Ryun Chang,: Professor of Marketing, School of Business
- Importance of Course: This is summarized as CCCI: Cross-Country and Cross-Industry Innovation, a term and analytical platform used throughout not only this course but others in the specialization.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now