Institution: Yonsei University
Start Date: October 5, 2018
The Yonsei University is inviting applicants for its free online course entitled “International Marketing Entry and Execution”. This will be part 2 of a two-series foundation course for the Specialization: International Marketing & Cross Industry Growth.
This course will dive in more deeply into consumer science investigation, B2C marketing, International Marketing Entry, Targeting, Positioning, International Product, International Promotion, International Place and International Price. The starting date of the course is October 5, 2018.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 1-2 hours/week
- Subject: Marketing
- Institution: Yonsei University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: October 5, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Yonsei University was established in 1885 and is the oldest private university in Korea. Yonsei’s main campus is situated minutes away from the economic, political, and cultural centers of Seoul’s metropolitan downtown.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹3,507/mo)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
WEEK 1: B2C (Business to Consumer) Marketing
During Week 1, the course will focus on B2C Marketing which stands for Business-to-Consumer Marketing. The week starts by learning about CSI which here stands for Consumer Science Investigation.
WEEK 2: Entry, Targeting, and Positioning
During Week 2, the course starts from a macro analytical view of how to determine a market landing strategy and an initial launch in foreign markets. Then the course will narrow down the focus to a microanalytical approach – the STPs of marketing – Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning. For segmentation, several segmentation bases will be introduced.
WEEK 3: Marketing Mix and Cross Country & Cross Industry Growth
Week 3 will introduce learners to the four major elements of marketing execution, the 4Ps, i.e. product, promotion, price and place. At the start of each video, the fundamental concept of each P will be explained.
WEEK 4: 7S of International Marketing Innovation
Week 4 will explain the ‘out of the box’ thinking for marketing in terms of the 7S’s of Marketing Innovation: Social Marketing, Small Marketing, Simple Marketing, Skip Marketing, Sports Marketing, Screen Marketing, and Set Marketing.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to understand:
- From a business to a consumer standpoint (B2C), learn how to approach consumers as science investigators.
- An understanding of how to enter international markets, select targets and position their brands.
- Achieve deeper insights into the core meaning of international marketing elements, i.e. product, promotion, place, and price in the international marketing context, and their inter-element relationships with each other.
- Acquire new thinking about innovating in marketing with the 7S approach: social, small, simple, skip, sports, screen, and set marketing with cross-country and cross-industry innovation implications.
Who Will You Learn With?
Dae Ryun Chang: Professor of Marketing School of Business
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will understand how companies can incorporate CCCI Innovation, i.e. Cross Country and Cross-Industry Innovation in marketing.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now