Institution: University of Pennsylvania
Start Date: At your own pace
The University of Pennsylvania is proud to announce a free online course named as “Intellectual Property Law and Policy: Part 2”.No previous law experience is required. Join the course and explore the IP laws and policies that influence and shape our modern lives.
In this course, Part 2 of a two-part series, students will explore the modern realities and debates of copyright and trademark laws, and then consider alternatives to intellectual property.You will explore the theories of copyright and trademark laws and policy implications in this IP law course. You can join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 7 weeks
- Commitment: 2-3 hours per week
- Subject: Law
- Institution: The University of Pennsylvania
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The University of Pennsylvania (commonly known as Penn or UPenn) is a private Ivy League research university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Ranked consistently among the top ten universities in the United States, Penn dates its founding to 1740 and is often considered the first university to offer both graduate and undergraduate studies.
No prior programming experience is needed.
Where Could This Lead You
There are lots of interesting career options you can consider after completing the course:
- Legal Counsel
- AM – Legal
- Assistant Manager Legal & Secretarial
Get Extra Benefits
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain (₹ 3196 INR)
- Official and Verified: Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Easily Shareable: Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven Motivator: Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself here.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- An overview of and the theories underlying copyright and trademark laws
- How each of these laws works in practice
- The policy implications and alternatives to copyright and trademark laws (as well as IP law more generally)
Who Will You Learn With
Polk Wagner: Polk Wagner focuses his research and teaching in intellectual property law and policy, with a special interest in patent law.
- Importance of Course: After completing the course you will understand the theories of copyright and trademark laws and policy implications in this IP law course.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now