Institution: Copenhagen Business School
Start Date: Available now
Copenhagen Business School is inviting applicants for its free online course named “Innovation Strategy: Developing Your Fintech strategy”. This course should take about four weeks to complete.
This course will aim to bring you insights about how business strategy intersects with innovation in finance. You’ll be introduced to the Capstone Project for the specialization and have a chance to form some preliminary solutions for a financial company that needs to re-think its Fintech innovation strategy.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Subject: Business Strategy
- Institution: Copenhagen Business School
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Available now
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Centrally located in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen Business School (CBS) is one of the largest business schools in Europe with close to 23,000 students.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹3,365/mo)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
Week 1: Innovation Strategy: Developing your FinTech Strategy
Welcome to “Innovation strategy: Developing your Fintech strategy”. Start Here’ tab first. After that, feel free to explore the rest of the course including the lectures, readings, and quizzes.
Competing on technological innovation
This module focuses on the problem that your FinTech strategy is supposed to solve. The course starts at the digital disintegration of finance and how this changed the industry dynamics to an innovation game.
Week 2: Organizing for digital innovation
This module opens the strategic toolbox for FinTech innovation. The module specifically addresses approaches to internal innovation, which includes focusing on both the organizational structures and more particularly on the setup of the IT department – the engine in our digital innovation process.
Week 3: Channeling the smarts of others
This module focuses on how companies in the financial service industries can source innovations from the external of the company.
Week 4: Capstone project
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to understand:
How some of the world’s leading financial companies work with innovation
Who Will You Learn With?
- Jonas Hedman: Associate Professor, Department of Digitalization
- Stefan Henningsson: Associate Professor, Department of Digitalization
- Importance of Course: By the time you finish this course, you’ll have understood the job your Fintech innovation strategy should solve and mastered both internal and external innovation tools to solve the problem.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now