Start Date: At your own pace
Applicants are cordially invited to join 1-week free online course named as “Enterprise Security Hands-On Lab”, offered by Microsoft. This course is a pilot course that will be run for one month to gather performance metrics.
The Enterprise Security Hands-On Lab provides a simulated environment in which you need to detect, protect, and respond to a cyber threat at a fictitious company. You may join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 1 week
- Commitment: 4 to 8 hours per week
- Subject: IT
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: Windows administration skills
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
Applicants should have a full understanding of the following:
- Windows administration skills.
- Operating system hardening techniques.
- Understand Group Policy
- Event logging
- The principle of least privilege
- Tools or techniques to stop malware execution.
- Securing protocols for remote access.
- Identifying malicious or misconfigured access rights.
- Tools or techniques to stop lateral movement.
- Knowledge on how to restore secure access rights after Active Directory compromise.
- Understanding Kerberos authentication.
- SMB protection
- Browser Developer Tools
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
- Cyber Security Researcher
- Security Researcher
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 6694 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
- Scenario 1: Front end attack using an e-mail that leads to a compromise of a host and user’s credential theft
- Scenario 2: Data leak attack focuses data discovery and protection methods
- Scenario 3: Web server attack that leads to defacement / data leak
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- How to defend your “company” from multi-step attack scenarios from simulated hackers.
- Discover how your network and services are vulnerable to hacker attacks.
- Understand how to implement security controls and prioritize the restoration of compromised services.
- Enable students to do various Microsoft and non-Microsoft security services.
Who Will You Learn With?
- Margus Ernits: CTO RangeForce
- Artur Ovtšinnikov: Content Developer, RangeForce
- Kustas Kurval: Content Developer,RangeForce
- Erki Naumanis: Content Developer Ninja, RangeForce
- Roland Kaur: Content Developer Expert, RangeForce
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will able to put your enterprise security skills to the test while detecting, protecting, and responding to a cyber threat at a fictitious company.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now