Start Date: At your own pace
Microsoft is delighted to offer its free online course entitled “Enterprise Security Fundamentals”. This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Cybersecurity.
This course provides insight into security practices to improve the security posture of an organization. In this course, you will examine the concept of the Red team – Blue team security professionals.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 2 to 4 hours per week
- Subject: IT
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: A understanding of the current cybersecurity ecosystem.
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Applicants should have an understanding of the current cybersecurity ecosystem.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 7328 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
Module 1 Understanding the cybersecurity landscape
- The current cybersecurity landscape
- The evolution of attacks
- Understanding “Assume Compromise”
- Examples of compromises
Module 2 Red Team: Penetration, lateral movement, escalation, and exfiltration
- Red Team versus Blue Team
- Red Team kill chain
- Lateral movement
- Privileged escalation
- Execution of attacker’s mission
Module 3 Blue Team: Detection, investigation, response, and mitigation
- The Blue Team kill chain
- Restricting privilege escalation
- On-premises network security
- Restrict lateral movement
- Attack detection
- Organizational preparations
- CIA Triad
- Developing a strategic roadmap
- Microsoft Security Response Center Exploitability Index
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the current enterprise security landscape
- Define the Assume Compromise approach
- Practice Red team versus Blue team exercises
- Develop organizational security preparation, processes, and responses
Who Will You Learn With?
Orin Thomas: Microsoft Cloud / Datacenter Specialist. Author. Microsoft MVP & Regional Director. Technical Raconteur, Microsoft
- Importance of Course: You’ll learn how both the network and blue teams help the business attain a higher level of security, something the security industry is now calling the Purple team.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now