Institution: Northwestern University
Start Date: October 5, 2018
Do you want to learn marketing strategies? Then this free online course entitled “Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies” is available for you. This course is offered by the Northwestern University.
In this course, you will learn two of the most effective social strategies used by organizations today. You’ll see real-world best practice examples and learn what metrics they use to gauge success. This course is going to start on October 5, 2018.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 1-3 hours/week
- Subject: Marketing
- Institution: Northwestern University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: October 5, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Northwestern University is a private research and teaching university with campuses in Evanston and Chicago, Illinois, and Doha, Qatar. Northwestern combines innovative teaching and pioneering research in a highly collaborative environment that transcends traditional academic boundaries.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹3,507/mo)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
WEEK 1: Social Strategy Overview
In this module, you will learn the three social strategies being used by organizations today.
WEEK 2: Engagement Strategy
In this module, you will learn the social engagement strategy. You will see how organizations are using it today, what metrics they use to gauge success, and a real-world best practice example.
WEEK 3: Nurture Marketing Strategy
In this module, you will learn the nurture marketing strategy. You will understand why landing pages are so important and how to effectively use a multimedia filter and focus blog to enable real-time marketing results.
WEEK 4: Developing a Great Blog
In this module, you will learn how to develop a filter and focus blog, create engaging content, and tips to be effective with it.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to: understand
- Importance of infographics and the impact a well-designed landing page can have on your bottom line.
- How social can enable real-time marketing results.
Who Will You Learn With?
Randy Hlavac: Lecturer, Medill IMC; CEO, Marketing Synergy Inc
- Importance of Course: After completing this course, you will have developed a plan to reach your target consumer markets and know when it is best to either use or avoid specific social marketing strategies.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now