Institution: Social Entrepreneurship Akademie
Start Date: June 26, 2018
Become an entrepreneur and be part of the change with this free online course entitled as “Enabling Entrepreneurs to Shape a Better World”, provided by Social Entrepreneurship Akademie. You will have the opportunity to interact with your peers through a dynamic learning structure.
This course will lead you through your own impact journey where you will get a full perspective of the world of social entrepreneurship. The course gives you the essential insights to boost your entrepreneurial intention and become a real change maker.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Commitment: 6 to 8 hours per week
- Subject: Social Sciences
- Institution: Social Entrepreneurship Akademie
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: June 26, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Social Entrepreneurship Akademie (SEA) was established as a joint initiative by the entrepreneurship centers of the Munich universities: Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU), Munich University of Applied Sciences (MUAS), and Technical University of Munich (TUM).
No previous knowledge required, just your motivation to change the world!
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 3308 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
Week 1: Entrepreneurship and YOU
- Social Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Yunnus Social Business Model
Week 2: What drives you
- Needfinding and Ideation
- From Purpose to Idea
- Impact Creation
- Creating Great Teams
Week 3: Make it happen
- Starting in Imperfect Surroundings
- Entrepreneurial Resilience
Week 4: Explore your ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Business Models with an Impact
Week 5: Think Big
- Impact Measurement and Scaling
- What to do when it doesn’t work
- Overcoming Failure
Week 6: Communicate your ideas
- Pitching and Idea Communication
- Staying Motivated and Motivating Others
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Gain insights from real social entrepreneurs and their experiences
- Learn about the impact value chain from academics from diverse disciplines
- Use the design thinking method to identify concrete social problems and come up with sustainable ideas to solve them
- Understand the concept of social innovation and learn how to apply it
- Dive into social impact and learn how to measure it
Who Will You Learn With?
- Ryan Little: Advisory Board Member, Social Entrepreneurship Akademie
- Christina Hunn: Head of Global Entrepreneurship Summer School, Social Entrepreneurship Akademie
- Alexander Osterwalder: Co-founder at Strategyzer, Strategyzer
- Hedda Pahlson-Moller: CEO of TIIME.org
- Professor Muhammad Yunus: Nobel Peace Laureate, Chairman Yunus Center
- Ding Li: Vice President at Non-Profit Incubator
- Importance of Course: After this course, you will be able to assess entrepreneurial opportunities through the perspective of both impact and business.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now