Institution: Delft University of Technology
Start Date: At your own pace
Get an in-depth understanding of various profitable business models for electric cars through this free online course entitled “Electric Cars: Business”. This course is developed by the Delft University of Technology.
This course explains how electrical mobility can work for various businesses, including fleet managers, automobile manufacturers and charging infrastructure providers. The experts of TU Delft, together with other knowledge institutes and companies in the Netherlands, will provide insights into and examples of how innovations have disrupted conventional businesses and created new businesses altogether.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 4 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: Business Administration
- Institution: Delft University of Technology
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Delft University of Technology is the largest and oldest technological university in the Netherlands. The University research is inspired by the desire to increase fundamental understanding, as well as by societal challenges.
It is recommended that learners complete the first course, Electric cars: Introduction (DelftX- eCars1x) before beginning this course to be familiar with the basic concepts.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 3646 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to understand:
- How electric cars are disrupting conventional business models
- How to apply advanced business innovation tools
- How to develop profitable e-mobility business models
- Innovation in future mobility
Who Will You Learn With?
- Frank Rieck: Research Professor, Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Roland Steinmetz: Founder of EVConsult, EVConsult, Amsterdam
- Rick Wolbertus: Researcher and Ph.D., Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Bert van Wee: Professor in Transport Policy, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Auke Hoekstra: Senior advisor smart mobility, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Importance of Course: After completing this course, you will be able to create e-mobility business models and develop a new strategy for your company which includes the transition to the incorporation of e-mobility.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now