Institution: Delft University of Technology
Start Date: September 12, 2018
The Delft University of Technology is pleased to offer its new free online course entitled “Effective Decision Making: Dealing with Business Complexity”. The course is designed for individuals who are in a leadership position or preparing for such positions in the future
This course will help you in building and applying an analytical toolkit, including:
- Scenario analysis
- Stakeholder analysis
- Goal analysis
- Multi-criteria decision analysis
The focus of the course will be on utilizing your analytical skills in a business context, allowing you to unravel complex decision situations to formulate a sound business strategy.
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Commitment: 4 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: Delft University of Technology
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: September 12, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Delft University of Technology is the largest and oldest technological university in the Netherlands. Our research is inspired by the desire to increase fundamental understanding, as well as by societal challenges.
- The course is designed for individuals who are in leadership positions or preparing for such positions in the future.
- Few years of experience in an organizational setting will be an advantage but is not a requirement.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹8917 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- How to use a systematic approach to deal with complex decision situations
- How to apply a set of practical analytical techniques to support business planning and strategic decision making
- How to develop an analytical mindset that helps your organization move in the desired direction
Who Will You Learn With?
- Alexander de Haan: Business Analyst and Strategic Consultant
- Hans de Bruijn: Professor of Public Administration in the Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology
- Els van Daalen: Associate Professor of Policy Analysis, Delft University of Technology
- Importance of Course: You will learn how to solve complex problems in a business environment using analysis-based decision making.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now