Institution: University of California
Start Date: April 23, 2018
Learn best practices and approaches to writing effective business letters, emails, and reports. Format, composition through this a free online course entitled as “Effective Business Writing”. The course is provided by the University of California.
This course will help you learn to organize your writing so the process of composing a business letter, email, or report is smoother and faster. The course emphasized on format, composition, and clarity. This course will begin on April 23, 2018.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 3-5 hours
- Subject: Business Administration
- Institution: University of California
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Begins on April 23, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The University of California is a public university system in the U.S. state of California. Under the California Master Plan for Higher Education, the University of California is a part of the state’s three-system public higher education plan.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
- Content developer
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($ 99 USD)
- Official and approved: Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share: Add the certificate to your resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure: Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course:
You can register yourself here
The course will cover following topics:
- How to compose an effective business letter, memo, and report
- Best approaches to formatting business documents
- Streamlining content for maximum effectiveness
- Getting your point across clearly and confidently
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Condense content for the most effective messaging.
- Writing of effective business letters, emails, and reports.
Who Will You Learn With?
- Margaret Steen: MJ, UC Berkeley Extension Honored Instructor at University of California
- Importance of Course: At the end of this you will understand how to organize your writing in the process of composing a business letter, email, or report is smoother and faster.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
You can find more information on the WebsiteApply Now