Institution: University of Illinois
Start Date: Available now
The University of Illinois would like to announce the availability of its “Digital Media and Marketing Strategies”. The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree.
This course aims to give you a deeper understanding of the core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication. This course is ongoing.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 8-10 hours/week
- Subject: Marketing
- Institution: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Available now
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is a world leader in research, teaching and public engagement, distinguished by the breadth of its programs, broad academic excellence, and internationally renowned faculty and alumni.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($79 USD/mo)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
WEEK 1: Course Overview and Optimizing Your Digital Assets
In this module, you will learn the best practices for successful online copywriting and SEO, how specialized search can affect your rankings, and how to plan, set up, and run your own search campaign.
WEEK 2: Online and Video Marketing
In this module, you will learn how and where to place your online advertising, the process of producing successful online videos, and paid, earned, and owned methods of promoting online videos.
WEEK 3: Social and Email Marketing
In this module, you will learn the best ways to engage with audiences on social channels, social media strategy creation and execution, how to plan and execute an email campaign, and effective campaign measurement.
WEEK 4: Putting It All Together for Your Digital Plan
In this module, you will learn a variety of mobile messaging channels and applications, the role that mobile plays in an integrated marketing strategy, how to track mobile activity, how to optimize your digital plan, and the best practices in digital.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- How to plan and execute an email campaign, and effective campaign measurement.
- How to track mobile activity, how to optimize your digital plan, and the best practices in digital.
Who Will You Learn With?
Mike Yao: Associate Professor of Digital Media
- Importance of Course: You will understand how to track mobile activity, how to optimize your digital plan, and the best practices in digital.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now