Start Date: At your own pace
Microsoft is welcoming applicants for its free online course named as “Developing AI Speech Apps with Microsoft Cognitive Services”. Microsoft Cognitive Services is a set of cloud-based intelligence services and APIs for building richer, smarter, and more sophisticated applications.
In this practical course, take an in-depth look at Speech APIs, work through hands-on exercises to learn how to piece them together, and find out how to put them to work in your organization. You may join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Commitment: 3 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: IT
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: Intermediate coding skills in a C based language such as C, C#, C++, Java
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services
- Intermediate coding skills in a C based language such as C, C#, C++, Java.
- The course will primarily use C#, knowledge of C# is recommended, but not a prerequisite.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 6716 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
- Module 1: Bing Speech: Introduction to Microsoft Cognitive Service Bing Speech concepts and best practices, as well as integrating speech recognition and synthesis into applications.
- Module 2: Translator Speech: Introduction to Microsoft Cognitive Service Translator Speech concepts and best practices, as well as integrating real-time speech translation into applications.
- Module 3: Speaker Recognition: Introduction to Microsoft Cognitive Service Speaker Recognition concepts and best practices, as well as integrating speaker identification and verification into applications.
- Module 4: Custom Speech Introduction to Microsoft Cognitive Service Custom Speech concepts, as well as integrating custom language models and speech recognition into applications.
- Module 5: Final Project: Developing a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application using various aspects of Microsoft Cognitive Speech Services.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Translate spoken content into other languages
- Perform speech synthesis and recognition
- Replace standard authentication with speaker verification
- Integrate speech commanding into app experiences
- Identify speakers via voice identification
- Build a speech and speaker recognition app
Who Will You Learn With?
- Lei Ma: Senior Content Developer, Microsoft
- Scott Peterson: Chief Solution Architect @ Global DX | Liquid Daffodil
- Importance of Course: create your own AI app that can translate, recognize, synthesize, and perform authentication using speech.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now