Start Date: At your own pace
Get an in-depth look at the underlying infrastructure through this free online course entitled “Database Infrastructure Fundamentals”, run by Microsoft. You need to understand the basic underlying infrastructure that your database systems are running on.
In this course, you will learn about networking terminology and the various types of networks—peer-to-peer, client-server, LAN, WAN, and more—and find out how they work. Then get important security details. Hear about users, groups, roles—who you are and what you can do. Plus, look at permissions, encryption, and public key cryptography. You may join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 2 to 3 hours per week
- Subject: Computer Science
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ( ₹ 6814 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
- Module 1: Computer Resources
- Module 2: Types of Storage
- Module 3: Networking Terminology
- Module 4: Security
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- How compute resources affect SQL Server
- What types of storage are available for your database systems
- How networking affects database connectivity
- How security is implemented in SQL Server
Who Will You Learn With?
- Geoff Allix: Microsoft Certified IT Professional for SQL Server, Content Master
- Cari Mason: Content Developer, Microsoft
- Phil Stollery: Principal Technologist, Content Master
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will understand how computer resources, storage, networking, and security are configured and will affect your systems.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now