Institution: Harvard University
Start Date: Self-Paced
The Harvard University is providing a free online course named as “Data Science: R Basics”. In this programming course, you will be using the R software environment for all our analysis. You will learn R and data analysis techniques simultaneously.
You will introduce basic R syntax to get you going. However, rather than cover every R skill you need, you introduce just enough so that you can follow along. You will also learn the basic building blocks of R data analysis using real-world challenges and data in this first course of the series. This course is self-paced.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 2-4 hours per week
- Subject: Data Analysis & Statistics
- Institution: Harvard University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Self-Paced
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally. Harvard faculty are engaged with teaching and research to push the boundaries of human knowledge.
No prior programming experience is needed.
Where Could This Lead You
After successfully completing the course you can build your career in the following:
- Data Engineer
- Analyst- Data Engineering (BDS)
- Advanced Engineer II, Data Scientist (Machine Learning)
- Data Scientist
Get Extra Benefits
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain (₹ 3190 INR)
- Official and Verified: Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Easily Shareable: Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven Motivator: Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself here.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Introduction to the R programming language including basic R syntax
- How to employ different structures for variables, vectors, and arithmetic functions in R
- How to perform operations in R including coercion, sorting, data frame creation, and the pipe command
- How to use R to manipulate data, create plots, and perform basic programming
Who Will You Learn With
- Rafael Irizarry: Professor of Biostatistics at Harvard University
- Importance of Course: After completing the course you will upcoming courses in this series will provide more in-depth coverage, building upon what you learn here. You believe that you can better retain R knowledge when you learn it to solve a specific problem.
You will learn some basic R skills to permit us to answer these questions.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now