Institution: Microsoft Corporation
Start Date: April 1, 2018
Microsoft is proud to offer a free online course named as “Data Access in C# and .NET Core”. The course is aimed at those who have basics of the C # Programming Language and object-oriented programming.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to develop a data layer for your applications. This course provides instruction in both text and video in order to provide the student with relevant learning opportunities. This course will start on April 1, 2018.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 2 – 4 hours per week
- Subject: Computer Science
- Institution: Microsoft Corporation
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Starts on April 1, 2018
- Requirement: Basics of the C # Programming Language
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.
- Basics of the C# Programming Language
- Object-Oriented Programming
Where Could This Lead You
There are lots of interesting career options you can consider after completing the course:
- Software Developer
- .NET Software Engineers
Get Extra Benefits
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain ( ₹ 6446 INR)
- Official and Verified: Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Easily Shareable: Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven Motivator: Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself here.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Introduction to Entity Framework
- Introduction to Object Relational Model (ORM)
- Creating Asynchronous Methods
- Scaffold entity objects from an existing database
- Basic data operations
- How to query data
- LINQ basics
- Lambda basics
- Entities relationships
- Eager and lazy loading
- Seeding databases
- Performance Optimizations
Who Will You Learn With
- Matt Dixon: President and founder of CustomMaydCustomMayd
- Marwa Hussein: Owner and FounderFront Range Systems
- Daren May: Content Developer at Microsoft Corporation
- Importance of Course: After completing the course you will able to use Microsoft data access technologies using C # and.Net Core.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now