Institution: University of Virginia
Start Date: June 4, 2018
If you want to make your internal IT project work better, this free online course named as “Customer-Centric IT Strategy” is for you, run by the University of Virginia. The course aimed at those who want to find key focal tools for their internal IT project.
In this two-week course, you’ll step through major challenges within corporate IT and how to address them with the disciplined use of design thinking, Lean Startup, and agile as a team framework.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Commitment: 1-2 hours/week
- Subject: Business
- Institution: University of Virginia
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: June 4, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The University of Virginia is a premier institution of higher education, The University of Virginia offers outstanding academics, world-class faculty, and an inspiring, supportive environment.
Whether you’re a project manager, business analyst, developer, or a consultant helping others, you’ll find key focal tools here to drive better outcomes for your users.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
- Project manager
- Business analyst
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹1,886)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
- WEEK 1: How do you define a customer-centric strategy you can actually execute?
To do strategic IT, you’ve got to have a strategy! Ideally, you need one that’s easy to understand and use as a clear basis for action. That’s what you’ll learn this week.
- WEEK 2: How do you prototype IT solutions people want to use?
You’ve learned that being more intentional and acquiring and actionable understanding not just of what users say but of what they do is key to delivering successful IT. Now you’re going to learn more detail on how to iteratively prototype and test solutions to make sure not just that they don’t break, but that they deliver superior outcomes.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Translate your work on the Canvas to specific charters in IT
- Rapidly prototype strategically-aligned processes for implementation within your IT infrastructure.
Who Will You Learn With?
Alex Cowan: Faculty & Batten Fellow, Darden School of Business
- Importance of Course: By the end of this course, you’ll be able to use the Business Model Canvas to focus your company strategy and facilitate buy-in from stakeholders.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now