Institution: Harvard University
Start Date: Self-Paced
The Harvard University is organizing a free online course entitled as “CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science”. Students who earn a satisfactory score on 9 problem sets (i.e., programming assignments) and a final project are eligible for a certificate.
- Commitment: 9 problem sets (10 to 20 hours each), 1 final project
- Subject: Computer Science
- Institution: Harvard University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Self-Paced
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally.
This is CS50x, Harvard University’s introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming for majors and non-majors alike, with or without prior programming experience.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹6193 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers
Who Will You Learn With?
- David J. Malan: Gordon McKay Professor of the Practice of Computer Science, Harvard University
- Zamyla Chan: Doctoral Candidate in Chemistry, Harvard University
- Doug Lloyd: Senior Preceptor in Computer Science, Harvard University
- Importance of Course: This course gives an introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now