Institution: University of Naples Federico II
Start Date: May 7, 2018
If you’ve ever asked the question, “What is Democracy?” this free online course named as “Comparative Political Systems” is for you. The course is developed by the University of Naples Federico II.
In this course, you will study the different forms of government, their structure, and role, leading to an understanding of the dynamics of governing coalitions and their rotation in office. The last part of the course will focus on the effectiveness of different democratic regimes and evaluate proposals for change. You can join the course by May 7, 2018.
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Commitment: 4 to 6 hours per week
- Subject: Social Sciences
- Institution: University of Naples Federico II
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: May 7, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Founded in 1224, Frederick II is the oldest lay University in Europe. With its “Federica WebLearning” Center, it is at the forefront of innovation of online multimedia education.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 3945 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to understand:
- The comparative method
- An understanding of diverse political regimes
- The inner workings of democratic government, election systems, and coalitions
- How to reflect critically on the challenges facing democracies today
- Proposed solutions for democratic challenges
Who Will You Learn With?
Gianfranco Pasquino: Emeritus Professor, Johns Hopkins SAIS Bologna (Italy)
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will have the insights needed to understand Democracy today and the challenges faced by democratic governments.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now