Institution: Coventry University
Start Date: Available now
Get an introduction to business model thinking and turn your ideas into real business opportunities with this free online course named as “Business Model Thinking”, offered by Coventry University. This course is aimed at people who want to move into business management.
In this course, you’ll learn how to assess the viability of your business idea and the value it will add to your business. This course will show you how to use business model thinking and other tools and techniques, to develop your ideas into business opportunities. The course is ongoing.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Commitment: 3 hours per week
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: Coventry University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Available now
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Coventry secured a gold rating in the UK government’s 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and is the country’s top modern university in the Guardian University Guide 2018.
- This course is aimed at people who want to move into business management.
- It will be of particular interest to those looking to progress into senior roles or those with an interest in developing new business ideas.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($79)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
- You can register yourself
- You can use the hashtag #FLbusinessmodelthinking to talk about this course on social media.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Business model thinking
- Creating value
- Business strategy
- Business success and responsibility
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate Business Model Thinking as applied within the context of developing a new business idea
- Justify the value that your business will add
- Assess the viability of your business idea
- Evaluate the importance of a vision, mission and value proposition for your business
Who Will You Learn With?
- Dr Matthew Bennett: Lecturer at Coventry University
- Kasim Randeree: Director of MBA Programmes and Principal Lecturer in Business Management at Coventry University
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you’ll understand how businesses of all sizes can add value in a global market, and have societal impacts and benefits.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now