Start Date: Self-Paced
Learn from AWS experts how to leverage your developer skills to build and run applications in the AWS Cloud through this free online course entitled “AWS Developer: Building on AWS”. The course is developed by Amazon Web Services.
In this course, part of the AWS Developer Professional Series, you will gain confidence developing and deploying applications on the AWS platform. Throughout the course, working in Python on Linux, you will develop a web application building upon your developer skills and using AWS services and tools.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Commitment: 3 to 4 hours per week
- Subject: Computer Science
- Institution: AWS
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Self-Paced
- Requirement: 1-3 years of software development experience
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Since 2006, Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 90 fully featured services for compute, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management etc.
Applicants should have 1-3 years of software development experience.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($149 USD)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- How to create and manage an AWS account
- AWS fundamental concepts including Regions, Availability Zones, and Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
- How to install and use the AWS SDKs
- How to use AWS compute services, both via the AWS Console and programmatically
- How to use AWS managed services such as Amazon RDS
- How to use Amazon AI image and text-to-speech applications
- How to make your applications more durable, distributed, and highly available
- Importance of Course: When you have completed this class, you will be ready to continue on into the second course in this series, which will focus on deploying applications in the cloud.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now