Institution: University of Michigan
Start Date: At your own pace
The University of Michigan is offering a free online course named as Anatomy: Gastrointestinal, Reproductive and Endocrine Systems. You will study the gastrointestinal, reproductive and endocrine systems to learn the primary functions of each and how they relate to the human body.
In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy XSeries, you’ll learn about the various digestive, endocrine, and reproductive organs, their functions, and pathways of nerves and blood vessels serving these organs. You can join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Commitment: 2-3 hours per week
- Subject: Biology & Life Sciences
- Institution: The University of Michigan
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Starts on at your own pace
- Requirement: Should have knowledge of basic biology
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The University of Michigan was founded in 1817 as one of the first public universities in the nation. Michigan has one of the largest alumni networks in the world with more than 540,000 living alumni.
- Applicants should have knowledge of basic biology
Where Could This Lead You
If you’re wondering what your future could look like in this area, here are some potential careers:
- Faculty for Medical College
- Associate Professor-Anatomy
- Medical Records Analyst
Get Extra Benefits
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain (₹3183 INR)
- Official and Verified: Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Easily Shareable: Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven Motivator: Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course.
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself here.
- Digestive Functions of the GIT
- Types of Digestion
- Oral Cavity
- Pharynx & Divisions
- Esophagus & Stomach
- Duodenum & Accessory Organs
- Large Intestine
- Mesentaries & Omenta
- Overview of Endocrinology
- Pineal and Pituitary Glands
- Thyroid Structure, Location & Functions
- Adrenal Glands
- Pancreatic Anatomy
Reproductive Anatomy & Functions
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand basic anatomy and important clinical concepts related to the gastrointestinal, endocrine, and reproductive systems
- Learn the primary functions of the gastrointestinal, reproductive and endocrine system independently and in relation to the human body
Who Will You Learn With
- Kathleen Alsup: K Lecturer and Curator for the Division of Anatomical Sciences, Department of Surgery, at the University of Michigan Medical School.
- Glenn M. Fox Ph.D.: Lecturer and Curator in the Division of Anatomical Sciences, Department of Surgery at the University of Michigan Medical School.
- Kelli A. Sullivan: a Lecturer in the Division of Anatomical Sciences, Department of Surgery and an Associate Research Scientist in the Department of Neurology.
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course you will understand the basic anatomy and important clinical concepts related to the gastrointestinal, endocrine, and reproductive systems.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the given Website.Apply Now