Institution: Babson College
Start Date: At your own pace
Want to know how to avoid bad decisions with data? Then join this free online course named as “Analytics for Decision Making”, offered by Babson College. Making good decisions with data can give you a distinct competitive advantage in business.
This course keeps the focus on the ideas that really matter, and illustrate them with lively, practical, accessible examples. This statistics and data analysis course will help you understand the fundamental concepts of sound statistical thinking. You may join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 4 to 6 hours per week
- Subject: Business Administration
- Institution: Babson College
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: Algebra
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Founded in 1919, Babson College is the top-ranked college for entrepreneurship education. Babson College believe that entrepreneurship is the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value.
- This course will be is relevant for anyone eager to have a framework for good decision-making.
- It will be good preparation for students with a bachelor’s degree contemplating graduate study in a business field.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
- Team leader
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹6682 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Variability in the real world and implications for decision making
- Data types and data quality with appropriate visualizations
- Apply data analysis to managerial decisions, especially in start-ups
- Making effective decisions from no data to big data (what should we collect and then what do we do with all this data?)
Who Will You Learn With?
- Rick Cleary: Professor and Chair, Division of Mathematics and Science, Babson College
- Nathan Karst: Assistant Professor of Applied Mathematics, Babson College
- Davit Khachatryan: Assistant Professor of Statistics and Analytics, Babson College
- George Recck: Lecturer & Director of the Math Resource Center, Babson College
- Babak Zafari: Assistant Professor of Analytics and Statistics, Babson College
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will able to analyze various data types and quality to make smart business decisions.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now