Institution: Indian Institute of Management
Start Date: At your own pace
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore is proud to offer “Accounting for Decision-Making” free online course. The course is designed for those who have an overall understanding of the business environment is required.
- Duration: 7 weeks
- Commitment: 4-5 hours per week
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: Indian Institute of Management
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: An overall understanding of the business environment is required.
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore Established in 1973, the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore is one of the top management schools in India. They build leaders through holistic, transformative and innovative education. They are known for excellence in both teaching and research, and our alumni are leaders in business, government and civil society across the globe.
An overall understanding of the business environment is required.
Where Could This Lead You
There are lots of interesting career options you can consider after completing the course:
- Finance SPOC
- Finance & Accounts Executive
- Finance & Accounts
Get Extra Benefits
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain ( ₹ 9781 INR)
- Official and Verified: Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Easily Shareable: Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven Motivator: Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself here.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Read and understand financial statements
- Financial statement analysis
- How to use accounting information to plan and control your business and make decisions
- Importance of Course: After completing the course you will understand how to read and interpret financial statements and manage costs to make informed business decisions. Successfully completing this course will transform you into a manager who is confident while discussing and handling accounting and financial matters in the workplace, and help you as you move forward in your managerial career and take on senior roles.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now