Institution: Polytechnic University of Valencia
Start Date: At your own pace
Would you like to develop a better standing of Microsoft Excel then there is a free online course of “Excel: data management” is available for you developed by the Polytechnic University of Valencia. it is an intermediate level Microsoft Excel course, Anyone can enroll in this free online course. In this course, you will delve into the techniques and tools for the treatment, management, and analysis of data that you can use in Microsoft Excel for decision making. You may enroll in this course at your own pace.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Commitment: 5 hours a week
- Subject: IT
- Institution: The Polytechnic University of Valencia
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: Completed the Excel course: fundamentals and tools, also in edX or have an equivalent intermediate level.
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
- About University: The Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) is a public educational institution that offers modern and flexible degrees, designed to meet the demands of society, and official graduate programs subject to the most demanding systems of quality control education.
- The mission of University: The mission of the university is to provide its students with an integral education through the creation, development, transfer and critical reflection on science, art, and culture, whilst being respectful with ethical principles.
- To follow this course you must have previously completed the Excel course: fundamentals and tools, also in edX or have an equivalent intermediate level.
Where Could This Lead You
- Importance of the Subject in Today’s Scenario: The use of Excel is fundamental for good decision making and is widely used in business intelligence (BI) and in other areas such as research and academia.
- Your Career Option: If you’re wondering your future in this area, you may build your career in the following fields:
- Data Management Executive
- Data Entry Operator
- IT Manager – BI Technology
- Data Architecture
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($ 75 USD)
- Official and approved: Obtain a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share: Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure: Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself through the given link of join this free online course:
- Work with templates and linked sheets
- Work with data groups
- Tables and dynamic charts
- Expansion of the use of calculation functions
- Hypothesis analysis
- Other utilities
- Final exam
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create templates and link external data in Excel
- Grouping data into tables to extract information that helps you make decisions; Business intelligence (Business Intelligence)
- Use tables and dynamic graphs to present and extract information with the help of this Microsoft computer program
- Use hypothesis analysis for better decision making
- Learn Excel data conversion utilities
Who Will You Learn With
- Jaime Busquets Mataix: Jaime is an Industrial Organization Engineer and Head of Communication Systems and Networks at the Universitat Politècnica de València, where he also teaches management training courses on micro-computing and new technologies.
You can refer these books:
- Managing Data with Excel by Conrad Carlberg
- Analyzing Business Data with Excel by Gerald Knight
- Managing Data Using Excel by Mark Gardener
- Excel Data Analysis For Dummies by MBA L. and Stephen L. Nelson
- Importance of Course: In this course, you will delve into the techniques and tools for the treatment, management, and analysis of data that you can use in Microsoft Excel for decision making.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the given link: