Institution: Chalmers University of Technology
Start Date: July 3, 2018
The Chalmers University of Technology is delighted to offer its free online course named as “Electric and Conventional Vehicles”. This course is aimed at learners with a bachelor’s degree or engineers in the automotive industry.
In this course, you will learn how electric and conventional combustion engine powertrains are built and how they work. You will also learn methods to calculate their performance and energy and how to simulate them in different driving cycles. This course will begin on February 28, 2018.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Commitment:10 to 20 hours per week
- Subject: Electronics
- Institution: Chalmers University of Technology
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Begins on July 3, 2018
- Requirement: Bachelor level physics
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
- This course is aimed at learners with a bachelor’s degree or engineers in the automotive industry who need to develop their knowledge about electric powertrains.
Where Could This Lead You
After successfully completing the course you can build your career in the following:
- Product Manager (Electric Vehicles)
- Data Scientist
- Corrosion Specialist
- Key Account Leader
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹ 13553 INR)
- Official and approved- Obtain a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects.
- Easy to share- Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn.
- Proven motivational measure- Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course.
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself here.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Formulate vehicle performance requirements.
- Translate vehicle requirements to powertrain requirements.
- Sizing powertrain components.
- Strengths and weaknesses of electric and conventional powertrains.
- Driving cycle simulation.
- Determine electricity- or fuel of different powertrains.
Who Will You Learn With
- Sven Andersson: Associate Professor, Chalmers University of Technology
- Anders Grauers: Associate Professor, Chalmers University of Technology
- Importance of Course: At the end of this course you’ll learn how to determine electricity or fuel of different powertrains and how to formulate vehicle performance requirements.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now