Institution: Catalyst Inc.
Start Date: At your own pace
Catalyst introduces a free online course named as “Communication Skills for Bridging Divides”.Develop the practical communication skills leaders need to build a more tolerant and inclusive workplace through this “mini-course.
This 45-minute course will give you the skills to bridge those divides and find common ground.If you are seeking to develop and practice these skills and apply them to build a more inclusive world, this course is for you. You may join the course at your own pace.
- Duration: 1 weeks
- Commitment: 1 hours per week
- Subject: Communication
- Institution: Catalyst Inc.
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Start on at your own pace
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The catalyst is the leading nonprofit organization through their pioneering research, tools and services, events, and the Catalyst Award, our offerings raise awareness of how diversity benefits today’s global businesses and provide guidance on how to enact real change.
There are no special requirements to take this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After successfully completing the course you can build your career in the following:
- Communications Manager
- Communication& Life Skill Trainer
- Communications Consultant
- Manager Corporate Communication
Get Extra Benefits
You can pursue a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain (₹ 1624 INR). Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn. Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job.
How to Join This Course
You can register here.
In this skills-based course, they will explore practical strategies and techniques to apply in your daily life. You will learn about the difference between dialogue, discussion, and debate; micro-affirmations; and how to be an ally.If you are seeking to develop and practice these skills and apply them to build a more inclusive world, this course is for you. The course is also mobile-friendly.
By the ending of this course you will be able to:
- Communication skills to help you engage in dialogue instead of debate
- How small but powerful acts of kindness (micro-affirmations) can lead to positive behavior changes
- How to be a meaningful ally
- Strategies to bridge divide, build inclusion and create places where everyone feels welcome
Who Will You Learn With
- Tolonda M. Tolbert: Senior Director, Inclusive Leadership Initiative Consultant, Global Member Services.
- Jared Cline: Community Manager, MARC (Men Advocating Real Change)
- Audrey Gallien: Director, Marketing
- Importance of Course: Studying Communication can improve self-knowledge and self-perception because most self-knowledge comes to us through communication. Studying Communication can improve how we see others as communication is the way we meet others, develop and manage relationships and work effectively with others.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now