ETH Zurich is proud to offer its Excellence Master Scholarship Program for both Swiss and international applicants. ETH Zurich supports excellent master students with two scholarship for the academic year 2019-2020.
The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation.
ETH Zurich is a science, technology, engineering and mathematics university in the city of Zürich, Switzerland.
These scholarships are available to pursue the master program.
These scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
- The Master Scholarship Programme (MSP) contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship).
Number of Scholarships
Two scholarships are available.
Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in
- The scholarship programmes are open to excellent students (national and international) wishing to pursue their Master’s degree at ETH Zurich.
- The prerequisite is a very good result in their Bachelor’ (top 10% of the Bachelor’s programme = grade A).
Application Documents for ESOP and MSP
- Application form (available 1st of Nov – 15th of Dec 2018)
- Letter of motivation
- Pre-proposal for your Master’s thesis (see guidelines on how to write a pre-proposal (PDF, 70 KB))
- Two letters of recommendation from professors
Applicants can apply until December 15, 201/8.