“Envision The Future” is Dell 5th annual regional graduation project competition organized for senior undergraduate students from all the universities in Turkey, Middle East and Africa.
If you are working with your graduation project in any of the targeted topics: IoT, AI, Multi-cloud topics in the Healthcare well-being and Education sectors, you are welcomed to join us for an exhilarating ride!
- The students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any academic Institution in Turkey, the Middle East and Africa.
- The participants should have a faculty member as their supervisor.
- The students must be non-governmental employees and full-time university students.
- The head of teams department must verify the authenticity of the project delivered by the participants.
- The students should be listed only in one project.
- All communication between Dell Technologies and the project team will be done through the project academic advisor and the designated team leader.
- Each competing team should consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members. The team should select a member as a team leader with the following responsibilities.
- The originality and novelty of the ideas is the core of our competition and one of the essential pillars. Plagiarism which is taking someone else’s work or ideas and passing them off as one’s own is against the ethics of our competition.
- The team leader must act as the sole contact point between the student team and the Dell Technologies team for the Envision the Future competition.
- Play the role of “Project Manager”, as defined in the professional literature and refined by the team.
- Lead the team to set up –and implement- communication mechanisms that ensure the complete and transparent exchange of information.
- Make sure that team members communicate with each other as scheduled and in a professional and well-documented way.
- The project activities must be conducted, and the deliverables are submitted following the project plan and in full compliance with the instructions of the academic advisor.
- Manage the settlement of the WebEx during the competition.
- Record and monitor the progress of the project as scheduled.
Participating teams are required to submit their Projects Abstracts in a PDF format containing the information given below:
- What is the major problem that you are solving?
- What is the importance of this problem?
- What are the current solutions?
- How will your solution solve the problem? What is new?
- What is the expected impact of the solution from various perspectives (social, commercial, environmental, etc.)?
- Give a high-level functional description of your solution. How will it be used?
- Give a high level of the technical description of your solution: architecture, technology, integration, innovative components, etc.
- Give a high-level description of your solution development environment, platform, tools, etc.
- How will you manage your product development cycle, your quality assurance process, your solution deployment logistics, etc.?
- Give the most relevant plans that you have developed for your project (for example, schedule, resource plan, training plan, risk management, contingency plan, etc.)
- All the winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as given below:
- First Prize: Cash prize of $5,000
- Second Prize: Cash prize of $4,000
- Third Prize: Cash prize of $3,000
- All the team members will receive recognition certificates for their achievement.
- A formal award ceremony will be held at the important Dell Technologies event in the region. All members of the winning team and their academic advisors, along with senior officials of their university and college, will be invited to attend the ceremony.
Application Deadline: The entries must be made by December 22, 2019