For supporting academically excellent aspirants from all around the world, the Chinese Government is providing scholarships for those brightest students who want to study in China. These grants are available for all international candidates.
The Government offers these grants to improve the perception of China’s higher education. The studentship is open for studying the postgraduate degree coursework at Zhejiang University in China for the academic year 2020-2021.
Zhejiang University is one of China’s oldest and prestigious institutions of higher education. It offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs for students. It is consistently ranked among China’s top universities.
To be considered for this studentship, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Candidate must NOT be registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Doctoral degree applicant must be under the age of 40 and have a master’s degree.
- Masters degree student must be under the age of 35 and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
- Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
English Language Requirement
To be a part of this program, the applicant must have to meet the English language requirement of the university. Candidates need to have an internet-based TOEFL test score 90 or IELTS test score 6.5 (or above).
Benefits of the Program
Each winning candidate will get these benefits:
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Stipend: Granted following the relevant standard;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to this studentship, then you are demanded to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at Zhejiang University. After taking affirmation, applicants can submit the scholarship application documents given below to the university office before the given deadline. The documents should be sent by post or in person.
For obtaining admission in a masters degree program at the university, aspirants are suggested to meet the entry requirements of the university. Candidates will get the admission according to their academic merit.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, filled in Chinese or English, pasted with a recent photograph.
- Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University pasted with a recent photograph.
- A photocopy of passport.
- Highest degree certificate, which must be original documents or notarized copies
- Academic transcripts or notarized copies. Masters degree applicants need to provide their undergraduate transcripts, and doctoral degree students require to provide graduate transcripts.
- Photocopies of language
- Personal statement, in Chinese or English with no less than 1500 words
- Two letters of recommendation
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020