If you are looking for a fully-funded scholarship in china than you have marvellous opportunity to take part in the Bilateral Scholarship Program in China. This is a fully-funded scholarship offered by the Chinese Government.
The program is available to support international undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars, and senior scholars. Students of a country other than the People’s Republic of China are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
The China Scholarship Council (CSC) is a non-profit organisation, affiliated with the Ministry of Education. The CSC aims to provide financial support for China’s law, legislation, to the national and international students who wish to study abroad or to study in China.
The applicant must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and must be in good health.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following degree and age requirements:
- The student must be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- To apply for the master’s programs applicants must be under the age of 35 holding a bachelor’s degree
- To apply for the doctoral program’s applicant must be under the age of 40 holding a master’s degree
- To apply for the general scholar programs applicant must be under the age of 45 have a high school diploma.
- To apply for the senior scholar programs applicant must be under the age of 50 holding a master’s degree
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Fields of Study
The scholarship program is available to pursue an education at the following degree level:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Graduate Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Benefits of the Program
- The Bilateral Program is offering both fully-funded positions and partial awards. The benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, medical insurance, stipends, are etc.
- Please refer to the introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
- Applicants need to apply through the dispatching authorities for foreign studies in the home country
- As applicable candidates apply to the target university for the pre-admission letter
- Candidates need to complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students through the given websites (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in).
- Submit all application documents to the dispatching authorities of your country before the deadline.
- Candidates need to fill the application form for Chinese Government Scholarship written in Chinese or English
- Documents and Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be associated with a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Prospective diploma recipients should submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
- The student needs to show a Study Plan or Research Proposal written in Chinese or English
- Aspirants for graduate programs or senior scholar programs need to submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or associate professor.
- Applicants for music studies are needed to submit a CD of their musical works. Candidates for fine arts programs must submit a CD of their works which includes two sketches, two colour illustrations and two other works.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- The copy of Pre-admission Letter from the designated Chinese university
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted between early January and early April.