The University of West England is delighted to offer its Chancellor’s Scholarship for International students. The scholarship is available to pursue the postgraduate program in January 2019.
UWE Bristol is a thriving, modern university, offering a wide range of highly respected courses and employment-enhancing opportunities.
The scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate study.
The scholarship is awarded in any Postgraduate program offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, Ph.D. and continuing professional development courses.
The scholarship will cover 50% tuition fees for one academic year.
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer ora conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
International students can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via your UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
The last date of submission is October 31, 2018.