Institution: University of Warwick
Start Date: Open
The University of Warwick is delighted to announce the availability of 25 fully-funded Postgraduate Scholarships for international students. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Warwick Graduate School is one of the largest postgraduate communities in the UK, It offers all our Master’s students an outstanding, research-led learning environment.
These scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate study.
These scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
Number of Scholarships
25 scholarships are available.
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £22,860)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,044 for full-time award holders in 2019/20, expected to be confirmed February 2019)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of the funding will be reduced accordingly
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2019;
- Students currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or MPhil/ Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
International applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
How to Apply
All applicants should read the ‘Guidance notes for applicants‘ carefully before completing the application form.
- New applicants can apply for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
- . If you are in the first year of your Ph.D. or applied before 1st August 2018 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
The application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59 pm (GMT) on Friday, January 18, 2019.
All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Friday, January 25, 2019, at the latest.Apply Now