The University of New South Wales is welcoming high achieving aspirants from all around the world to take part in the Global University International Scholarships program in Australia. The program is open only for international students.
The university offers these grants for providing financial support to those eligible candidates who are unable to take higher education due to financial crisis. The scholarships are available for studying the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at UNSW.
University of New South Wales
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in Sydney. The university is recorded the highest median ATAR of any university in NSW and attracted the highest number of top 500 students from the state. The university has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant an International Student, and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- The candidate must be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra).
- The candidate must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- The grant is open only to students commencing their studies at UNSW in Term 1, Term 2 or Term 3, 2020.
- Students who have completed a UNSW Global Foundation Studies or Global Diploma Program before commencing an undergraduate program are not eligible for this award.
Eligible Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework in the following subject areas:
- Art & Design
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Built Environment
- Business School
Why Study at the University of New South Wales?
The University of New South Wales offers exchange opportunities at over 250 universities in 31 countries. It provides a world-class education giving you everything you need to catapult your career forward. UNSW graduates are the number one choice for in-demand employers, according to a recent LinkedIn study.
Benefits of the Programs
- The scholarship will be awarded as follow:
- Offer 1: $5,000 for one year
- Offer 2: $10,000 for a duration of one year
- Payment will be made towards tuition fees in the student’s second term of the first year of study.
- Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Invitation to attend the Award Ceremony.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being enlisted in this educational program, candidates are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of New South Wales. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- For an undergraduate degree, you are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- For a postgraduate degree, you are required to hold an undergraduate degree certificate.
- To gain entry to UNSW, you’ll need to meet both the academic entry requirements and the English language requirements.
- Candidates are needed to check additional entry requirements.
International students studying at UNSW require a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from UNSW and a visa from the Department of Home Affairs for the length of their program. Students and their dependents can find out their visa conditions, expiry date, study and work entitlements online using VEVO.
Scholarship application deadline: 31 July 2020 at 11:59 PM AEST
Contact phone number and email address: +61 2 9385 1844 or info-at-unsw.edu.au
Postal address: School of BEES The University of New South Wales UNSW Sydney, NSW 2052. Australia