Undergraduate students around the world can now register and participate in the world’s largest and most competitive supercomputer hackathon ASC Student Supercomputer Challenge 2020 (ASC20).
The world’s top thought-provoking projects attracting thousands of young people from all over the world. The competition covers High-Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence, encompassing world-class scientific computing applications.
The competition’s tasks are always designed to help college students understand the latest HPC technologies and stimulate their imaginations and creativity while testing and improving their abilities in supercomputer innovations.
The ASC competition is the first and the only international competition of its kind to introduce the world’s top supercomputer as a competition platform. So, hurry up and ger registered for the challenge!!
- All college students and young people from different cultures are eligible to participate in the challenge.
- The students need to try to integrate HPC technology into the AI computing process to achieve higher computing performance.
- They also need to fully consider the identity similarity of face images when designing the model
- All undergraduate students can now register at the official website https://www.asc-events.org/ASC20/
- The preliminary session will be held from 6 January to 28 February 2020.
- And the finals will take place on 25–29 April 2020.
The winners will get $40,000 and amazing rewards.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2020